Cool Springs Wines & Spirits
Guaranteed lowest prices - We post & match local competitors advertised prices!
Mixology Trends: Recipe Recommendations
CSWS Staff Selections
May 20-25, 2013
US Marine Corps Martini (makes 6 cocktails)
5 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers Ketel One vodka
4 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers New Amsterdam gin
3 cubes ice
2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers Taylor’s pale dry sherry
1 1/2 fluid ounces water
1. Pour vodka, gin, ice cubes, sherry, and water into a glass container and freeze until mix is slushy, at least 3 hours.
2. At the same time, freeze martini glasses.
3. Pour martinis into glasses, straining out any remaining ice cubes.
Purple Heart (makes one cocktail)
1 oz. Heroes Vodka
Chambord Raspberry liqueur
1 splash grape juice
1 squirt lime juice
1. Combine ingredients and mix together.
2. Serve in a lowball glass with ice.