Cool Springs Wines & Spirits
Guaranteed lowest prices - We post & match local competitors advertised prices!
Mixology Trends: Recipe Recommendations
Steve Prati's Selections
Week of April 30 - May 5, 2012
Camarena Traditional Margarita
1 oz. Familia Camarena Reposado Tequila
2 oz. Freshly squeezed lime juice
½ oz. Orange liqueur
½ Cup ice (or more)
1. Rub the rim of a chilled margarita glass with the lime and dip into salt to coat it.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine Familia Camarena Reposado Tequila and orange liquor lime juice and ice.
3. Shake vigorously and strain drink into the garnished glass filled with ice.
1.5 oz. Familia Camarena Reposado Tequila
4 oz. Orange juice
Splash of cranberry juice
1. Mix the orange juice and tequila in a shaker with ice.
2. Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
3. Finish with a splash of cranberry juice.