Whatcha Got Cooking?
What could be easier, or tastier, for an impromptu party than this little bite...Try it with a clean, crisp French white like Picpoul De Pinet or a soft, dark-cherry flavored Angeline Pinot Noir from Cool Springs Wine & Spirits.
- 1 (300 g) package frozen chopped spinach
- 250 g sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 English muffins, halved
- Cook spinach according to package directions. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Mix all ingredients except english muffins.
- Toast or broil english muffins.
- Spread spinach mixture on english muffins.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Cut each english muffin half into quarters (or into 6)