Education Director and Executive Bourbon Steward Pam Howard will guide you towards becoming a member of the Stave & Thief Society through a 3 hour course covering:
- Bourbon history, including Kentucky’s role in its creation and how Tennessee whiskey stands apart
- Kentucky’s heritage brands and which distilleries produce them
- What makes a bourbon a bourbon, and how it is different from other whiskies
- What the different descriptors of bourbon mean
- The science behind distilling and aging
- Flight building of 3 bourbons demonstrating the relationship among the products, describing their characteristics and nuances with nosing and tasting notes
- Promo code for your testing exam. Once successful, you will receive your official certificate and pin from The Stave & Thief Society
All sessions will be held in the Overlook Room of Cool Springs Wine & Spirits on the Mezzanine level. Please note this venue does involve stairs for attendees.
Ticketing fee of $149 for this special event. You will receive the class, book, and promotional code for the exam.
Non-cancellable. Non-transferable. Non-refundable.
To register, click here.